Attachment for Extraoral Suction Systems by Tekitronics
The Tekishield attaches extraoral suction systems for added protection from particulates, aerosols and spray.
MADE IN THE USA
The NEW Tekishield from Tekitronics is an innovative way to protect your patients and clinical team from potential airborne particles. The Tekishield easily adapts to most Extraoral Suction Systems on the Market, including the ADS Extraoral Suction System, PH Dental PAX2000, Vakker DTO, Treedental, Beyes Duramax X1 and other similar systems. The Tekishield is lightweight and durable, easy to clean and install, and has excellent optical clarity. Add the Tekishield to your extraoral suction system and add peace of mind to your practice.
- Adaptable to most extraoral suction systems including ADS Extraoral Suction System, PH Dental PAX2000, Vakker DTO, Treedental, Beyes Duramax X1 and other systems
- 14 inches high by 10.3 inches wide
- Light weight
- Excellent Optical Clarity giving the Doctor or assistant a clear view of the procedure being performed
- Scratch Resistant
- Will not discolor
- Easy to clean
- Antimicrobial Surface
- Durable. The Tekishield is guaranteed for 3 months of not cracking or fading if using the proper chemicals (warranty does not include dropping the shield or using rough rags)
- Particulate Pre-Filter will extend the life of the Tekishield and reduce the noise. A filter is placed at the mouth of the collector to filter all incoming traffic and due to its soft material, it reduces the suction noise
- Made in the USA
- Does the Tekishield need to be removed when cleaning? No need for removing the shield once is assembled to your suction system is secured and ready to work. Clean it with the same disinfectants your are presently using with a microfiber cloth and move on to the next patient.
- Am I going to have to have difficulty seeing what I am doing? The clarity of the Tekishield is superb and will last for a long time as long as you clean it with a microfiber cloth. It is made out of the same material as the motorcycle shields.
- Will I be able to reach the patients mouth with my handpiece? The shield is to be positioned 7.5”-10.5” above the head which gives you enough room to work. We will show you videos when available.
- Will the Tekishield break if we drop it? As mentioned, the Tekishield is made out of the same material as the shields in motorcycles, so it is strong and should be fine in the case you drop it. It is guaranteed for 3 months.
- Will the shield replaced the suction cup that comes with the ADS Extraoral Suction System? Yes, it will replace the suction cup.